Monday 3 February 2014

Weekend Haul at Boots

Boots Haul, L'Oreal, Revlon, Primer

This weekend shopping was a bit random, but as you can see I picked up a few primers to try.

I've been using Neutrogena Visibly Clear® Oil Free Moisturiser as a primer for months (it's so amazing, I'll review soon!), and I just wanted to try something new. Most of the primers promise miracle results regarding skin flaws, and I just wanted to experience the magic first hand.
The only 'primer experience' I had so far was with Garnier 5 Sec Perfect Blur, but I found the texture was too slippery and it also ended up giving me spots breakouts whenever I used it. The result was quite amazing though, so maybe it works better on other skin types.

Anyway... I ended up getting 3 Revlon products, since Boots had the 3 for 2 offer for the brand (damn offers!).

I got a Revlon Photoready Perfecting Primer, which I already used. It could easily become my favorite primer! It has a standard creamy consistency, but it smoothes the skin A LOT (and no breakouts so far!).
As part of the Revlon offer, I also got a Super Lustrous™ Matte Lipstick in Deep Red, I still have to try that one. And as 3rd item, I picked up a Nearly Naked Pressed Powder.

After reading so many good things about it, when I saw the L'Oréal Paris Studio Secrets Smoothing Resurfacing Primer, I couldn't resist but buy it! And, you know the drill... half price on a second product on L'Oréal items, so I also got a Lumi Magique Primer. A bit of glow is always good, right? And it was a bargain because of the offer!


My shopping didn't end there, because on Sunday I also *happened to be* in Topshop, and I ended up with this:
Topshop Crossbody bad black

I love this bag so much! It's very compact but also spacious inside. I can see myself using it everyday, or in the remote chance I'll have to dress up! You can find more pictures on the Topshop website.

Did you do any productive shopping last weekend? What did you pick up?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...