Thursday 6 February 2014

New Clinique Bonus Time at Debenhams


Fresh from the Clinique Facebook pageFree gift with two or more Clinique purchases exclusively at Debenhams!
I've taken advantage of Clinique's Bonus Time in the past, and I was amazed by the value of the sets.

The Gift Bag includes:

  • Chubby Stick Intense Moisturising Lip Colour Balm in Super Strawberry
  • High Impact Mascara
  • Moisture Surge CC Cream SPF 30 in Light Medium
  • All about shadow Quad in Pink Chocolate
  • Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion ++
  • Liquid Facial Soap Mild

Find all the details on the Clinique Website.
Go claim it now!
The offer expires Saturday 22 february 2014.



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...