Friday 14 February 2014

KIKO Nail Polish Review in #365 Tattoo Rose

KIKO Nail Lacquer Polish #365 Tattoo Rose Review Swatches Pictures

KIKO's immense range of 145 nail polish shades is more than I can handle. I stood in front of the display looking confused for a minute, and then with confidence, I grabbed Tattoo Rose.
What I love the most about it, is that it's such a peculiar shade, not even similar to other colours I already own. Purchase justified. Success! 
I just want to say, it was such a pain to colour adjust these pictures! Despite taking the photos in natural light, the colour was just not right (I managed in the end though). Searching on the web, I haven't found any swatches for this nail polish that looks like the real thing - even on the KIKO website!

What it claims:
Nail polish with hardening and strengthening action.
The gel texture gives an extreme lacquered shine and an ideal level of fluidity for perfect control and great ease of application.
Special resins facilitate ’adherence of the pigments to the ’nail, creating a strong, elastic layer which, thanks to the long wear active ingredients, heightens durability and the brilliance of the colour.
Citral, a natural active ingredient with strengthening and hardening properties, seals and protects the nails creating an unscratchable armor of light.

KIKO Nail Lacquer Polish #365 Tattoo Rose Review Swatches Pictures
KIKO Nail Lacquer in #365 Tattoo Rose

KIKO Nail Lacquer Polish #365 Tattoo Rose Review Swatches Pictures
This is 1 hour after I applied the nail polish - no top coat


Colour
Tattoo Rose is a very elegant, dark antique pink. I think this particular shade of pink would suit especially fair skin tones.

Packaging 
Standard KIKO nail polish bottle and brush, application was quick and easy.

Coverage
Very good coverage, for best results is better to apply two coats.

Wear
I must say, it does last longer than the average nail polish, but less than the ones specifically formulated to last 7-10 days. I got 3 days out of this with minimal chipping, but I must say I am a nightmare, because I do stuff with my nails and the duration of nail polish on me is always half of everybody else's. If you use a decent top coat on it, you can probably get a solid week out of it (I usually use KIKO's Gel Look Top Coat, heavy duty stuff!). 
Also, even with no top coat, after a few days it does not turn opaque.

Overall, I am very happy with it (it was my first KIKO nail polish and I didn't really know what to expect). The wear is not as good as, for example, Rimmel Salon Pro, but it is close. And the vast choice of shades and inexpensive price definitely make KIKO's nail polishes something that stands out from the crowd!

For £3.10, you can get KIKO Tattoo Rose on Kiko's Online, or if you are lucky enough to live near one, at your local retailer.

FLAVIA
Follow me on:

All the photos in this blog are taken in natural light, and then carefully digitally adjusted to match the products true colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...