Saturday 1 February 2014

SEVENTEEN Supreme Shine Lipstick Review


SEVENTEEN Supreme Shine Lipstick Review Rich Perfect Swatch Color

As a lipstick newbie, I am finding myself choosing not-expensive products, in order to try the various shades and work out which colors I am actually going to like in the long run. I am still getting used to wear lipstick at all!
So, during one of my lipstick hauls (yes, they are a thing for me now), I bumped into the SEVENTEEN range of lipsticks, and I instantly loved this particular shade, called 'Rich'.

SEVENTEEN Supreme Shine Lipstick Review Rich Perfect Review Swatch Color
SEVENTEEN Supreme Shine Lipstick in 'Rich'

I've never tried the brand before and I didn't know what to expect, but I am positively surprised by the product! 
The texture is very creamy, but not overly shiny. It smudges really easily, so be careful during the application and when eating (it does not bleed though). Despite the soft texture, it's quite long lasting - and after wearing off, the lips still retain some of the lipstick color, which is nice!
I am very happy with my purchase, and I am definitely going to check other SEVENTEEN products out soon.

You can get it from Boots for £4.99.

FLAVIA
                                                                           
Follow me on:

All the photos in this blog are taken in natural light, and then carefully digitally adjusted to match the products true colours.



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...