Monday 10 February 2014

MAC Viva Glam I Review


At a MAC counter, I found the ultimate red lipstick.

MAC Viva Glam I Lipstick Review Photo Pictures Swatches
The classic MAC Packaging

MAC Viva Glam I Lipstick Review Photo Pictures Swatches
The ingredients

I mean, look at the color!

One and two layers swatches on my arm


I can't describe how much I am loving this lipstick. I was looking for a pure dark red, and I giggled in happiness when I finally found this!

So, first of all: the colour. It's a beautiful matte, dark red, with no pink or yellow undertones. The slight brown undertone makes it a perfect choice for all skin tones, and unlike other red lipsticks, Viva Glam I doesn't look 'too much' on my pale skin, despite still being a very bold colour.
The application was very smooth and easy, and the creamy formula hides perfectly the cracks on my dry lips! 

The lipsticks stays on for hours. I only needed to retouch it after making a mess eating ice-cream from a cone, and even then it wasn't a disaster: the lipstick just lost a tiny bit of colour in the middle of the lips, and the edges were not as perfect as when I just applied it.

Did I mention it also smells like cotton candy? I love the scent of MAC lipsticks!

10 minutes after applying the lipstick, this is the mark left on a tissue. Magical!

This is a must have for red lipsticks lovers, but also something worth trying if you struggle finding a red lipstick that suits you.


Priced at £15, you can find MAC Viva Glam I on the MAC Website, or on the Debenhams Website.


FLAVIA
Follow me on:

All the photos in this blog are taken in natural light, and then carefully digitally adjusted to match the products true colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...