Saturday 18 January 2014

Lancôme Christmas Beauty Box 2013


A couple of days ago I was wondering around in Debenhams looking for new makeup, when the Lancôme Beauty Box grabbed my attention.

The box includes 13 from the Lancôme best sellers, plus a Vanity case, for a value of 160£.
Originally priced 80£, the item is now reduced to 50£ - with no additional purchases necessary.
It's a huge bargain considering the quality of the products!



It looks like it's out of stock on the Debenhams website (and on most of other online retailers), but when I visited the Clapham Junction branch they had a huge stack of them on show, so I am pretty sure most of the stores will still have a few left.

I've never used Lancôme makeup before, although I am a big fan of La Vie Est Belle (a miniature of this parfume is included in the set!).

The Christmas Beauty Box contains:
     •   Full-size Bi Facil 125ml
     •   Full-size Blush Subtil 02 “Rose Sable”
     •   Full-size exclusive Christmas Eye Shadow Palette
     •   Galatéis Douceur 50ml
     •   Tonique Douceur 50ml
     •   Advanced Génifique 7ml
     •   Hydra Zen Day Cream SPF15 15ml
     •   Hypnôse Mascara 2ml
     •   Hypnôse Drama Mascara 2ml
     •   Le Crayon Khôl Black 0.7g
     •   Gloss in Love 146 4.5ml
     •   Rouge in Love Lipstick 159B 1.65ml
     •   La vie est belle fragrance 4ml


I will soon try and review all the pieces. I usually purchase high street brands, and I am eager to compare how these guys hold up against some of my favourite cheap items!

I must say, offers like this one put all the monthly subscription boxes to shame. Ok, there is no "surprise factor", but if you are new to Lancôme and just want to try a bunch of makeup, this is definitely a better investment.


FLAVIA
Follow me on:

All the photos in this blog are taken in natural light, and then carefully digitally adjusted to match the products true colours.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...